Counselling offers a safe, private space to talk through problems in confidence and without being judged, allowing you to explore your life, relationships and feelings in a way that is rarely possible with family and friends.
Counselling helps you to:
- gain a clearer understanding of your self and your situation
- look at and overcome habitual behaviours and ways of thinking
- express your emotions safely
- identify inner qualities and personal strengths
- explore the options open to you
- move forward in your life
A counsellor does not give advice or tell you what to do but helps you to find your own best way through your difficulties.